Information Systems Analyst II/Personal Services Contract
State of Illinois
Agency: Department of Human Services
Posting ID: 28-32-23793
Opening Date: 02/22/2023
Closing Date/Time: 03/21/2023
Salary: Anticipated Salary: $25.61 - $60.51 per hour
Job Type: Hourly Intermittent
Number of Vacancies: 4
Plan/BU: Personal Services Contract
****A RESUME IS REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB POSTING****
Please attach a DETAILED Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV), a copy of your transcripts or diploma for all degrees earned, and a copy of any applicable professional licensures to the MY DOCUMENTS section of your application. Please note that the Department of Human Services must verify proof of higher education for any degree earned (if applicable) before any offer can be extended. You WILL NOT be considered for the position if you attach a CMS100, CMS100b or any other document in lieu of a Resume or CV.
Perform analysis & remediation of the current design and layout for forms provided by the Department of Human Services, Business Services, Forms Management Unit to ensure they can be made into accessible PDF forms.
1. Audit, Analyze, Review & Remediate the current design and layout of provided by the Department of Human Services forms to ensure they can be made into accessible PDF forms. Provide, under supervision layout and design models, for source documents comprising of various file formats, for example, but not limited to Word(.docx/.doc), InDesign(.indd), and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf).
2. Performs complex analysis of DHS Forms to ensure compliance with Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act (IITAA) specifications. Implement digital document accessibility standards dictated by the Illinois Information Accessibility Act (IITAA), Section 508, and WCAG 2.0 AA conformance level. Import accessible source documents into Adobe Acrobat to create accessible forms. Utilizing the Adobe Acrobat Forms Tool, add form components and ensure that the form's components are implemented in an accessible way to meet IITAA and WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
3. Create and implement form calculations. Create appropriate and correct form tag structure. Create accessible names on all form elements. Verify all form elements are in the tag tree and all tags are in the correct reading order.
4. Test documents for Accessibility compliance using the Adobe Acrobat Accessibility Checker, and testing with assistive technology, (for example, JAWS).
1. Requires knowledge and skill equivalent to four (4) years college with coursework in computer science.
2. Requires three (3) years' experience working with Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Adobe Experience Manager Forms and testing output envelops/JSON files.
3. Requires three (3) years' experience testing forms using Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act (IITAA), Section 508 or similar accessibility standards.
Conditions of Employment
1. Requires ability to pass a name-based background check.
Work Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Work Location: 100 South Grand Ave E Springfield, IL 62762
Agency Contact: DHS.HiringUnit@Illinois.gov
Job Family: Technology; Social Services
About the Agency:
The Department of Innovation & Technology (DolT) is the state's IT agency delivering an enterprise approach to statewide technology, innovation, and telecommunication services, as well as policy and standards development, lifecycle investment planning, and cybersecurity services. With over 1,500 employees, DolT delivers IT services and innovative solutions to customer agencies to improve services provided to Illinois residents, DolT offers employees the opportunity to advance their careers, develop new skills and reach their potential, both personally and professionally. DoIT is committed to promoting and preserving a workplace culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We welcome and value employees with different backgrounds, life experiences and talents. It is the collective sum of our individual differences that provides a broad perspective, leading to greater innovation and achievement. In recruiting for our team, we recognize the unique contributions of each applicant regardless of culture, ethnicity, race, national origin, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, disability, and sexual orientation.