The World of UBISOFT
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2021" or "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!
As an Accessibility Project Manager at Ubisoft Paris, you help welcome everyone into our worlds – regardless of motor, cognitive, vision, hearing, or any other disability.
You’ll be part of the Ubisoft Paris User Research Lab and Ubisoft Montreal User Research Lab. You will work close to the accessibility’s teams from Montreal and collaborate with User Researchers, Insight expertise, and external experts in order to provide key advice and methodology to the production teams members.
Committed to inclusivity, you guide us in creating games with the entire spectrum of the player base in mind. You act as an accessibility ambassador, advising production teams across the company on solutions that make our games playable by all. Because when barriers exist, you see to it that they’re broken down – especially if you’ve faced them yourself.
What you’ll do?
· Partner with production teams throughout our studios to improve accessibility in our games.
· Collaborate with disabled players, involving them in the development process, to gather feedback and refine accessibility features.
· Communicate with internal advocates (like UX directors and designers) to ensure that accessibility is considered from the get-go and remains a priority throughout production.
· Coordinate knowledge sharing by promoting best practices, developing internal training, speaking at conferences, publishing articles, etc.
· Foster relationships with the accessibility community and industry experts to keep the conversation going.
· Being pro-active and identify the possibilities of creating change within production regarding the accessibility subject.
What you bring?
· An advocacy-oriented mindset: you’re respectful and conscious of all types of disabilities, always
· Attention to detail, particularly when it comes to design: you understand that a seemingly simple choice can make or break an experience
· Ability to influence change & motivation to carry it out
· A highly collaborative and innovative spirit
· Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
· An understanding of video game production processes + game accessibility best practices and available resources in the industry
· Around 3 years of experience in accessibility, user research, UX design, or related experience
· Preferably at minimum a college degree in a related field (i.e. Game Design)
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.