NAVA – Public Benefit Company
Program Director (Remote Position)
Salary: $177,000 - $198,000 DOE/DOQ
Nava is looking for their next Program Director to lead the delivery and client engagement efforts on a portfolio of strategic information technology contracts with public sector clients. Nava is a public benefit corporation with a social mission written into their founding charter. They provide opportunities to do meaningful, impactful, and mission-oriented work focused on improving effectiveness and simplify access to government services. This is a remote work opportunity that will oversee delivery outcomes and client relationships, directing 50+ employees working in a team-based setting to create a positive delivery environment. This position is responsible for client trust and relationships, team clarity and health, staffing, contract management, profit & loss, and organic growth through business development. The ideal candidate will see the challenges that government organizations face as an opportunity to advance public service outcomes and create positive change within the government ecosystem.
The Program Director (Director) is a remote position with occasional travel to client locations. The Director will lead the delivery and client engagement efforts on a portfolio of strategic contracts. This is a remote position that will oversee delivery outcomes and client relationships, directing large 50+ staffed teams to create positive delivery environments. This position is responsible for client trust and relationships, team clarity and health, staffing, contract management, profit & loss, and organic growth. Nava is a public benefit corporation with a social mission written into their founding charter. The Director will be working within the government ecosystem, which means working dynamically with other government contractors and civil servants. The Director will be comfortable working with different styles, cultural norms, and will be responsible for maintaining order and focus with autonomy.
• Experience managing complex software delivery efforts in highly constrained environments, including experience overseeing agile software development efforts.
• Willingness to travel: Nava is fully remote for the foreseeable future. However, some clients have asked for travel to the client site as necessary (averaging around 2-3 days/month).
• While this position is remote, the selected candidate must live in California, Colorado, DC, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, or Washington.
• Prior experience working in, or with, public sector agencies.
• Experience with both the use and management of Jira and Confluence.
Salary and Benefits: Annual Salary $177,000 - $198,000 DOE/DOQ, and an attractive benefits package that includes:
• Retirement: 401k match at 4% of annual salary
• Professional Development: Nava provides an annual budget to spend on professional development opportunities.
• Health Insurance: 90% of medical premiums, 100% of vision and dental, and 50% of dependent premiums covered by Nava.
• Life Insurance/Short & Long-Term Disability: Available to Nava employees
• Paid Time Off: 20 vacation days, a winter holiday break, the day after Thanksgiving, 10 federal holidays, and unlimited sick time is provided to employees.
• Parental Leave: All eligible new birth, adoption, or foster parents can take 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave. Weekly meal deliveries during leave are provided by Nava.
TO SEE THE FULL RECRUITMENT BROCHURE, VISIT: https://indd.adobe.com/view/daed82e4-b4dd-43c7-934d-2532c9052233
HOW TO APPLY: for first consideration APPLY by July 14th at:
SECURE THE DATES:
• Interviews will be held on August 5th and August 6th (candidates invited to interview will need to be available for both days – these interviews will be conducted virtually).
Please contact your recruiter, Sam Sackman, with any questions:
• 541-630-0657 (direct) 866-929-9227 (Toll Free)
Nava cares deeply about diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity
employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary Range: $177000 - $198000