Global Inclusive Design Senior Operations Producer
Amsterdam Or Malmö,NETHERLANDS OR SWEDEN
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
We are IKEA Retail's Digital Inclusive Design, Equity, & Accessibility Centre of Expertise (Digital IDEA CoE). The purpose of this team is to ensure that all IKEA Retail digital experiences and products meet the needs of diverse customers and coworkers. We are the first team of this kind at IKEA Retail, and we are creating this CoE from scratch. This global CoE has 4 streams, each specializing in an area of expertise that will bring the aspiration of human-centric technology to life so that we can ensure that the used of design, data, and technology serves the good of humanity and our world.
The preferred candidate would come from the diversity, equity, and inclusion background with experience in topics of accessibility, operations, and digital inclusion:
• have personal and/or professional global experience
• dedicates themselves to serving others
• is passionate about challenging the status quo
• loves to work with ambiguity by creating something from nothing
• takes radical initiative in paving the way in an emerging field.
Formal qualifications in related field or equivalent:
• Minimum 3 years of applied practice in operations for inclusive design and/or diversity and inclusion or similar discipline
• Minimum 1 year of experience leading enterprise-level initiatives in large, complex organisations
• Minimum 1 year of experience in procurement of diverse suppliers
• Preferred: Experience in competence development and diversity recruiting
Key assignments of this role:
• Lead the creation of a pilot program for working with diverse talent suppliers to hire people with disabilities into the Digital IDEA and Ingka Experience Design teams.
• Lead the creation of competence development program to upskill all designers on the foundations of diversity and inclusion as it pertains to digital inclusion, design, and accessibility.
• Lead in establishing the ways of working and operational framework for the Digital IDEA Team and how we collaborate with suppliers and stakeholders
• Develop the tactical and operational plans for the identification, procurement, and rollout of tools, software, apps and services for Digital IDEA to ensure that the Ingka experience design team are able to operate effectively and inclusively
• Develop a plan for potential collaborations w/NGOs and government agencies to gain insights about diverse groups of customers, co-workers, and communities
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
The Digital IDEA CoE is new at IKEA Retail. We are a diverse group of people from many backgrounds and stages of life. We believe in creating more equity in the world, and we do our part by developing more digital inclusion for our co-workers and customers. We are the emotional pulse of the company because we lean into our hearts to guide us through daring conversations to create positive change. We don’t run from conflict, but see it as a opportunity for building trust and meaningful growth. We live by radical transparency to share information and knowledge so that we can develop together. We are passionate about our work to contribute to a better world all while maintaining a healthy balance with life.
These are the 4 streams of the Digital IDEA CoE:
• Accessibility Design
• Inclusive Design Operations
• Inclusive Design Innovation & Research
• Inclusive Design Strategy & Integration
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT?
The role is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands or Malmo, Sweden and you will report to the Global Inclusive Design Operations Director (in recruitment currently).
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to tech recruiter Carl-Johan Andersson at email@example.com. We will be interviewing continuously and are looking forward to hearing from you!
We welcome applications who use assistive and adaptive technologies personally and professionally.
Please respect that due to GDPR we cannot review any applications coming to us in other ways than through our recruitment program.
Our recruiting processes to be fully digital until final stages.