508/Accessibility Test Engineer
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
As a 508/Accessibility Test Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
· Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
· Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
· Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
· Performs retesting and regression testing.
· Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
· Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
Additional duties may also include:
· Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools.
· Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
· Develops test reports.
· Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met.
· Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications. Participates in meetings as required.
· Experience with 508 compliance required