Contractor - Web Developer with A11y/WCAG experience
At Life.io, we help domestic and international clients Acquire, Retain, and Grow Customers.
How do we do this? Through creating a white-labeled, digital consumer engagement platform. We’ve designed it to help life insurers bridge the gap between life insurance carriers and their policyholders. Our platform accomplishes two objectives. It helps policyholders achieve life goals in the realm of physical, emotional and financial wellbeing. And that, in turn, helps insurers engage policyholders, build brand loyalty, capture critical insights, and streamline underwriting.
- Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0/2.1)
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks, Vue.js is a plus.
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience with modern JS testing frameworks and tools like jest, browserstack, and test driven development practices.
- Excellent understanding of CSS
- Excellent understanding of web browsers
- Excellent understanding of HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage