Digital Accessibility Engineer Intern (Undergrad)
New York, NY,US
This job is expired.
CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
- Projects that contribute to the success of our business
- Community service initiatives
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
• Supports Engineers with technical know-how on how to code for Accessibility
• Supports Quality team on know-how on what to look for when testing for Accessibility
• Learn how to code for Accessibility on Web
• Learn how to code for Accessibility on Native
• Learn how to test using Assistive Technology
• Learn what to look for when testing for Accessibility
Have an understanding of Web and/or Native Coding
Have a general understanding of SDLC
• Have knowledge of coding on Web & Native.
• Have knowledge of testing developed code.
• Good understanding of information technology practices & processes.
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
- You should currently be pursuing an Graduate level degree
- Majors: Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or similar
- Have a 3.3+ cumulative GPA
- Have an anticipated graduation date between December 2020 - June 2021