Digital Accessibility Engineer Intern (Undergrad)
New York, NY,US
CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
- Projects that contribute to the success of our business
- Community service initiatives
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
• Supports Engineers with technical know-how on how to code for Accessibility
• Supports Quality team on know-how on what to look for when testing for Accessibility
• Learn how to code for Accessibility on Web
• Learn how to code for Accessibility on Native
• Learn how to test using Assistive Technology
• Learn what to look for when testing for Accessibility
Have an understanding of Web and/or Native Coding
Have a general understanding of SDLC
• Have knowledge of coding on Web & Native.
• Have knowledge of testing developed code.
• Good understanding of information technology practices & processes.
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
- You should currently be pursuing an Graduate level degree
- Majors: Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or similar
- Have a 3.3+ cumulative GPA
- Have an anticipated graduation date between December 2020 - June 2021