Digital Accessibility Auditor
Are you passionate about ensuring websites and applications are readily accessible to end-users utilizing assistive technologies? Are you knowledgeable about the guidelines defined by WCAG 2.1, Section 508 and other accessibility standards? If you enjoy collaborating with Developers and QA Engineers on accessibility standards and best practices this might be the perfect role for you!
- Perform accessibility audit(s) using provided templates and tools
- Highlight prioritized remediation areas and recommendations to bring into compliance
- Assist other auditors on accessibility best practices
- Work in a team environment to understand customer requirements, deliverables and timelines
- Attend relevant stand-ups and status meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field
- 2+ years experience in Software QA performing Accessibility Audits
- Strong knowledge of WCAG 2.1, Section 508 and other guidelines used to benchmark accessibility
- English spoken and written professional fluency
- Ability to work well with people of different levels of accessibility understanding
- Passion for making applications and websites accessible
- Ability to manage your projects and schedules
- Self-starter with a proven ability to adhere to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
We work with some of the leading digital companies in the world, helping them to build amazing digital experiences for their customers. The work is exciting, innovative, and entrepreneurial. Our global community and tech platform enables us to provide innovative digital solutions that have a meaningful impact on our clients business.
Applause is a place where everyone belongs and where we believe everyone deserves the exceptional. Since our founding, we have continued to celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We have a global workforce that, like our crowd, embraces diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Our employees bring their true self to Applause. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you are qualified to perform the essential functions of this role, but believe you require a reasonable accommodation to do so, please email email@example.com.
Please be sure to include the role you are applying for and the nature of the reasonable accommodation you are seeking in your email.