Staff Quality Automation Engineer, Accessibility
San Francisco, CA Or Remote,USA
This job is expired.
You will be working with a group of highly skilled engineers to develop and improve our tooling to support Product Accessibility. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in developing Accessibility test automation, as well as a passion for collaboration.
Accessible products cannot exist without a dedication to quality throughout your release process. As our lead Accessibility Quality technical specialist, you will be enabling disability inclusion at scale across all Zendesk products:
* Lead improvements to our existing Accessibility quality tooling infrastructure with a goal of making it as easy as possible for teams to adopt.
* Develop ongoing enhancements based on feedback and metrics.
* Partner with Engineering Productivity to integrate the automation into build pipelines and roll it out in a scalable manner.
* Be a key player in evolving our internal Accessibility standards.
* Contribute content for hands-on training workshops.