Bizessence Pty Ltd
Prior working experience in Super-annuation domain will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience with test/automation tools such as Selenium, with programming languages such as C# (Spec-flow & Specrun) and Java.
- Demonstrative experience in setting up frameworks with C#, Serenity and native Java using IDE’s like visual studio and IntelliJ
- Strong SQL skills hands-on working in Microsoft SQL Studio.
- 8+ years of Test Automation experience with Good understanding of testing concepts and testing life cycle in SDLC
- Experience and hands-on with developing, reviewing and performing complex automated test scenarios based on software, technical and testing knowledge.
- Experience with CI\CD implementation on Azure in test automation and Knowledge of Atlassian tools like Jira, confluence, bamboo.
- Experience working in both Agile & Waterfall environments
- Collaborative ‘can-do’ attitude supporting flexible portfolio testing demands.
- Comfortable working in a continuous learning environment
The Automation tester will be responsible for the following set of activities:
- Analyzing functional test cases.
- Understanding the automation frameworks
- Creating automation Test scripts.
- Debug and handle the errors in scripts
- Maintenance of the existing automation scripts.
- Work with team members on error handling and re usability.
- Analyze the results to differentiate between script failure and functionality issue.