Digital Accessibility Specialist
This job is expired.
The Digital Accessibility Specialist position will hold a massive part in all of the technical leadership, guidance and coordination to support a transformation program. This will include the digital properties and assessing and maintaining web and IT accessibility in accordance to the current policies and working alongside the WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 guidelines
The successful candidate will have commercial exp. with using test tools (like those listed, below), as well as planning and conducting test sessions with users who have accessibility needs.
Automatic Testing Web pages:
- Powermapper SortSite
- The W3C Markup Validation Service
- High contrast viewer Chrome extension
- Colour Contrast Analyser by Vision Australia
- Web Developer Toolbar Chrome extension
- PAVE PDF checker
Manual Testing Web pages:
- NVDA Screen Reader software by NV Access
- TalkBack - on Android - see https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/accessibility/testing
- VoiceOver, Zoom, Invert Colors, Grayscale