Accessibility Scrum Tester Remote Job Opportunity 337422
Pleasanton, CA (Remote Job),USA
Title: Accessibility Tester (Scrum)
Duration: 6 months with chance to extend
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Remote Job)
The Accessibility Scrum Tester will work with Scrum development and Product Quality Tester teams to find critical and high priority accessibility defects. Accessibility defects found will be reported to the Scrum team, and entered into Rally and/or QC. The Accessibility Tester will also coordinate with the DEC accessibility manager when they need assistance validating or prioritizing defects; and to communicate the status accessibility defects each iteration. The purpose of this testing will be to reduce the number of critical and high end WCAG 2.0 AA defects found in release candidate environments (RC).
• 1+years accessibility testing experience
• Detailed knowledge on WCAG 2.0 AA standard
• Detailed knowledge on ARIA.
• Experience/Expertise using shortcuts and keystrokes
• Experience/Expertise with JAWS and NVDA for
Windows, and Voice Over for iOS
• Ability to interpret and advise based on WCAG 2.0 AA standards
• Certified IAAP Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS)
• Familiarity with Accessibility Management Platform
• Experience setting-up and configuring test tools and assistive devices for testing, such as JAWS and NVDA