Digital Accessibility Engineer
Eden Prairie, MN,USA
Web Accessibility – REMOTE
• Perform regular accessibility assessments of enterprise websites and applications
• Perform accessibility evaluations for products and services under consideration for purchase and deployment
• Research, analyze, and interpret a variety of inputs to conceive and document accessibility requirements.
• To provide oversight, technical leadership guidance, coordination and support the enterprise’s use of information technology with a focus on promoting, accessing and maintaining accessibility of digital properties.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Mobile testing experience
• WCAG 2.0 (expert)
• Section 508 (expert)
• Done research of target audience
• Web Accessibility experience
• Engineering/Development background
• Governance background