Senior QA A11Y Consultant - Telecommute 200012790
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Serve as accessibility consultant by providing A11Y guidance and support to Quality Engineers across multiple platforms. Includes ability to triage and remediate defects. Requires experience with Assistive Technologies and triage defects. Includes use of Assistive Technologies and automation. Interpret and explain WCAG2.0-AA standards and USB policy to internal Dev/QA teams. Provide training on use of manual and automated testing tools. Accessibility experience required.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience
-Experienced user of JAWS, NVDA, iOS VoiceOver, and/or Android Talkback
-IAAP Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) a plus.
-Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) Certification a plus.
- Spanish language proficiency preferred.
- Thorough understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature's purpose
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture, identifying and prioritizing with the aim to consider more than one domain within an analysis
- Knowledgeable with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Job Information Technology
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40