Liberty Lake, WA,US
Leadership role responsible for coaching, inspiring, motivating, guiding, and developing a team of customer experience agents that are focused on retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services. Fosters a positive team environment that enables employees to maximize performance, progress their careers and become a promoter and advocate of the company. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coaching: Provides daily coaching and feedback to team members, who are focused on retaining customers who request to disconnect or
downgrade services, by inspiring trust, encouragement, motivation and accountability. Creates coaching plans in a feedback-rich environment.
- Change Management: Acts as change management liaison and change lead in communicating important business initiatives. Communicates messages
to team in a positive manner that conveys connection to the business strategy, customers and employees.
- Employee Leadership: Promotes positive employee relations by fostering a team environment of open communication, approachability and fair and
consistent treatment of all employees within a workforce dedicated to diversity.
- Customer Advocates: Responds to customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Excellence: Monitors performance levels and team member activities, administers all company policies; takes appropriate action
as necessary supporting an employee and customer-centric organization.
- Recognition: Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion.
- Career Advisor: Encourages career development with each team member through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience, while
also attempting to retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services. Develops action plans as appropriate based on
- Flexibility: Schedule flexibility is critical as role may require non-standard working hours. Requires regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule (s) as necessary.
- As with all leadership roles there will be other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Highly organized with the ability to
effectively manage multiple priorities. Comfortable managing through ambiguity and strong critical thinking skills. Works collaboratively,
demonstrates excellent time management skills, and consistently exercises independent judgement and discretion in matters of
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience