Associate - Projects
Kolkata, West Bengal,INDIA
Bachelors in engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in Accessibility Testing
· Subject Matter Expertise in WCAG 2.1, Section 508, ADA, other accessibility laws and standards
· Strong knowledge on accessibility testing process like Requirement gathering, effort estimation, test plan preparation and Reporting.
· Significant knowledge in identifying accessibility issues using WAI ARIA, HTML, CSS, etc. to ensure compliance with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards.
· Expertise in Accessibility testing for Browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) Tablet, and Mobile devices (IOS & Android) Using VoiceOver, TalkBack, JAWS, WAT, Axe, Accessibility Inspector, ANDI, and Contrast Analyzer, Color Blindness Simulator, Magnifier
· Risk mitigation and planning
· Strong Experience with Test Management and Defect tracking tools Jira, Rally
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
Strong QA experience in accessibility engagements
· Knowledge of Agile and experience of working in Agile model
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.