Senior UX Designer
Foot Locker Inc
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will create end-to-end designs for the Foot Locker Inc. digital experience. This individual will be building accessible and engaging user experiences for responsive websites with clear understanding of mobile first approach; as well as mobile apps with incorporation of native interactions and functionality.
The Senior UX Designer should be a creative problem solver, be able to articulate requirements into elegant designs, and have the ability to be a self-starter as well as managing multiple projects. The ideal candidate has experience across many user-centered design disciplines and is highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction, design standards and accessibility compliances.
- An expert of universal design principles, design with accessibility guidelines in mind, and advocate across teams.
- Collaborate with UX and UI team members, product owners, developers to understand business needs and product requirements.
- Translate user needs and product requirements into conceptual diagrams, user flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, scenarios and use cases.
- Deliver effective documentation and communication of design – via journey mapping, ecosystem, and high-quality wireframes with detailed annotation.
- Collaborate, support (interactive prototypes) and participate (interview/ note taking) in UX research to learn, analyze and synthesize customer’s pain points.
- Mentor junior UX designers on design process, techniques, and solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Design, HCI, or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in UX design for consumer-facing Internet company, e-commerce experience preferred.
- Online portfolio demonstrating your ability to understand and solve complex problems is a must.
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence, able to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Plays well and thrives in collaboration with other teams.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Axure, Adobe CS or similar tools.
- Experience conducting accessibility evaluations and usability testing.
- Clear understanding of WCAG 2.1 requirements and industry best practices around accessibility/inclusive design.
- IAAP CPACC or WAS Certification is a plus.
- Experience in prototyping animations and interactions a plus.
- Experience with analytical tools and A|B testing methodologies is a plus.