QualityLogic is looking for a Trainer to deliver client and internal training. We want someone passionate about teaching classes who also enjoys getting technical; this would be 100% focused on digital accessibility to start but may expand to other topics as needed (like QA, entry-level automation, etc.), so we’d want someone willing to become a generalist and work with experts in these topics to develop their own knowledge.
This will strongly focus on accessibility initially and job duties would include:
• Develop e-learning content
• Provide live digital training sessions
• Support sales / marketing with guest speaking and guest blogging
• Understanding of learning management systems (LMS) and learning content creation
• Accessibility topics may include understanding WCAG and related accessibility requirements, communicating how to incorporate accessibility best practices into development/QA/design work, developing policy around accessibility, and related topics
• Ability to travel is a plus for in-person training sessions but not required
This is a contract position but open to a permanent role. The location is remote but can be in one of our offices.
QualityLogic delivers full spectrum QA products and services to technology companies in rapidly evolving markets, or where transformative technologies are changing the world. QualityLogic is a highly respected provider of test products and QA test and engineering services. The Company provides a flexible menu of services that scale to meet customers’ evolving needs. QualityLogic’s customers include technology companies around the world in a wide range of industries.
• Companies of all sizes, in multiple markets look to QualityLogic to ensure the quality of their software applications, from media and entertainment to healthcare.
• The Smart Energy market relies on QualityLogic for interoperability test tools and services. QualityLogic is recognized and respected globally by electric utilities, certification test labs (UL, Intertek, TUV, etc.), vendors or consumer and business electrical systems and products, vendors of renewable energy solutions (including electric vehicles and EV charging stations, and governments and researchers working on decarbonizing the electric grid and transportation sectors. Our products are critical to the adoption of standards for integrating and managing distributed energy resources into grid operations.
• The Imaging markets (Printer, Software and 3D Printing) rely on QualityLogic test solutions to validate their products’ performance, conformance to industry standards, and interoperability.
QualityLogic is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you need an accommodation to assist with completing the electronic application, please contact Human Resources at 208.424.1905.