Business Development Manager - Accessibility Services
Position: Accessibility Services - Business Development Manager.
Location: Anywhere in the USA
Expected Qualification and Experience:
• Graduation in any discipline.
• 5+ years of total experience in Sales.
• Proven track record with wide experience in sales management.
• 2+ years of Business Development experience specific to Accessibility services.
• 4+ years direct publishing sales with an emphasis on Accessibility services.
• Proven experience and confidence prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
Responsibilities in detail:
• Track follow-ups and reminders from interested prospects for further reach-out.
• assist with follow-ups from client meetings
• Work with lead generation team to research prospects and contact information.
• Work with manager and marketing team to send out email campaigns to prospects with at least 4 follow-ups daily.
• Make a minimum of 8 active/answered contacts per day, log all contacts and update CRM.
• Source at least 2 new prospects each day
• Generate interest, identify needs/challenges faced by customers, and suggest them with appropriate service/solution.
• Share the insights gathered from their customers with both sales and operations teams.
• Ensure that the samples / POCs and quotes and Business proposals and Agreements are delivered on time as per the customer requests.
• Share the feedback on the samples and quotes with the production team and CRM.
• Ensure the projects are delivered on time
• Track all phases of each opportunity in the CRM
• Report on number of leads, prospects, samples/quote shared, active clients (WTD, MTD, QTD, and YTD)