This job is expired.
Green Pixel Studios is an in-house user experience team charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. We are looking for someone who will work with our team of accessibility specialists, designers, digital project managers, and software engineers throughout the lifecycle of projects to ensure the successful delivery of accessible digital products. The ideal candidate will have a passion for A11y and inclusive design and thrive on creating useful and usable experiences for all.
* Participate in the design process (collaborating with UX Designers) to advise on accessible design decisions and how they impact/satisfy acceptance criteria.
* Collaborate with engineers to ensure front-end best practices through code recommendations and/or documentation.
* Triage and prioritize accessibility issues and provide guidance for remediation.
* Perform accessibility audits of web pages/sites using accessibility testing tools, assistive technology products and manual testing.
* Identifying and suggesting potential solutions for accessibility barriers based on WCAG 2.1 standards
* Recommend solutions to maintain compliance while creating accessible digital products for an excellent customer experience.
* Use data on accessibility issues within products to identify, report on and drive improvements to the product features.
* Coach and train design and developer colleagues.
* Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.