New York,UNITED STATES
Role- Director of Accessibility Practice
Duration- Full time.
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Director of Accessibility Consultant to lead our accessibility consulting practice and provide expert guidance to our clients. The ideal candidate will have over 15 years of experience in accessibility, a strong understanding of accessibility standards and regulations, and a proven track record of helping organizations achieve accessibility compliance. This role will be responsible for working directly with clients to develop and implement accessibility strategies, perform audits, and ensure their digital learning products are accessible to all individuals.
● Accessibility Strategy and Consulting:
○ Collaborate with clients to develop tailored accessibility strategies and roadmaps.
○ Provide expert guidance and recommendations to help clients achieve accessibility compliance.
● Client Education and Training:
○ Deliver accessibility training and workshops to client teams and stakeholders.
○ Raise awareness and understanding of accessibility best practices within client organizations.
● Client Relationship Management:
○ Build and maintain strong client relationships, acting as the primary point of contact for anything related to accessibility.
○ Continuously monitor and assess client needs and provide ongoing support.
● Industry Thought Leadership:
○ Stay up-to-date with accessibility trends and share thought leadership within the field.
○ Participate in conferences and industry events to represent our consulting services.
○ Conduct webinars to promote Magic’s Accessibility practice
Required Qualifications and Experience:
● Bachelor's degree in a related field (Master's preferred).
● 15+ years of experience in accessibility.
● Strong knowledge of accessibility laws, standards (e.g., WCAG), and best practices.
● Proven experience in consulting and working with external clients.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Strong project management skills.
● Demonstrated ability to advocate for accessibility within client organizations.