Lead Consultant - Accessibility Testing
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant - Accessibility Testing
We are seeking a highly experienced Lead Consultant with exceptional expertise in testing to lead our consulting team and provide strategic technical guidance on projects. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in web development and consulting.
· Extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, ARIA to provide real time solutions to the team.
· Proficient in knowledge of WCAG guidelines, violations - identification and remediation.
· Evaluating the accessibility standards WCAG 2.1/2.0 using assistive technologies like screen readers -JAWS, NVDA, VOICE OVER, TALKBACK
· Use A11Y automated and manual testing tools for validation in conformance with accessibility standards and guidelines.
· Familiar with automated tools like Axe Deque and tools like color contrast checkers
· Good understanding of Agile and JIRA
Minimum qualifications we seek in you!
· Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a related field.
· Extensive experience in Accessibility Testing
· Proven track record in a consulting or advisory role.
· Strong leadership and project management skills.
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
· In-depth knowledge of software development best practices and methodologies.
· Ability to understand and address client needs effectively.
· Evaluating the accessibility standards WCAG 2.1/2.0 using assistive technologies like screen readers-JAWS, NVDA, VOICE OVER, TALKBACK.
· Ability to multi-task and manage evolving priorities and to support multiple concurrent project responsibilities.
· Participate in daily stand ups, user story review and sprint planning sessions.
· Log defect in JIRA and remediate identified defects.
· Deep understanding of WCAG violations, ways to identify and remediate them
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 20, 2023, 6:59:46 AM
Master Skills ListConsulting
Job CategoryFull Time