Product Manager - Accessibility
Mountain View, CA,US
This job is expired.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok Core Product team's goal is to provide the best user experiences to create, consume and enjoy content on TikTok. We are looking for an accomplished product manager to lead Accessibility initiatives to design and implement the strategy for product usability and quality while meeting regulatory needs and growing our business. We want to ensure that our products work equally well for everyone across the globe no matter their abilities, gender, ethnicity, or other factors.
- Define and implement a methodology to evaluate Accessibility program maturity and effectiveness including program surveys, external sentiment analysis, and product audits
- Identify product opportunities, define product problems, and drive product solutions of TikTok's Accessibility strategies across mobile and desktop.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational goals.
- Working collaboratively across disciplines to bring the right resources, expertise, and experience to each aspect.
- 3+ years of product management or related industry experience.
- Experience working with Accessibility preferred
- Strong leadership, excellent in communication and project management.
- Experience in international and multi-language content products is preferred.
- Experience in building and growing diverse content products is preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.