Senior Product Manager
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are hiring a passionate Senior Product Manager to lead a multi-disciplinary team that will be in charge of our Products around Digital Accessibility.
Accessibility is a new, key product offering that you will be responsible for building from the ground up. You will be responsible for discovering user needs, building the product vision and strategy in a valuable way for the business, defining success metrics, building the roadmap, and iterating over time.
• Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it.
• Define metrics and KPIs to measure adoption and performance of your product over time.
• Spend time with users to identify their problems.
• Collaborate with Designers, Engineers, and Data Scientists to ideate and deliver the best solution to our customers.
• Work closely with Product Design to drive user research and build the best user experience. Collaborate with Product Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape and define a state-of-the-art go-to-market plan.
• Act as a leader to get stakeholders’ buy-in on your initiatives.
• Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
• Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative and competitive analysis.
• Be accountable for the success of the product. Contribute proactively to the product team’s success by continuously improving the way we work and by helping our juniors grow.
• You have 5+ years of Product Management experience
• You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
• You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems.
• You know how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks
• You have strong technical knowledge and are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
• You are fluent in English both spoken and written
• You have a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to details
• You have a first experience with product data.
• You are very comfortable with Agile and Lean concepts.
• Solid experience in Web/Digital Accessibility
• You have experience building a B2B SaaS product.
• You are familiar with AI concepts.